25 Ways to Give
Ronald McDonald House Charities® of the Ozarks got its start 25 years ago. We’re celebrating by sharing 25 Ways to Give! Monetary charitable donations keep our lights on at both Houses and keep the Tooth Truck on the road, and below you’ll find 25 other ways you can help. From life-threatening health problems to serious dental needs, kids and families across the Ozarks can count on us to be there. Let them know they can count on you as well. Whether donating your time and talents or collecting pop tabs, you’re showing how much you care about children and families in our community. Join us and get involved today!
1. Make a donation in honor or in memory of a loved one.
2. Prepare a meal for the House families through our Family Dinner Program.
3. Adopt a family during the holidays.
4. Donate freshly-baked goods.
5. Participate in our Share-a-Night or Adopt-a-Room Giving Program.
6. Collect toothbrushes, toothpaste and floss to support the Tooth Truck and in-school brushing program.
8. Invite a member of our staff to speak at your next event or meeting.
10. Visit the Volunteers tab to learn more about donating your time.
11. Donate fresh flowers.
12. Follow us on Facebook.
13. Collect pop tabs to support the Family and Patient Needs Funds.
14. Adopt a weekly volunteer shift.
15. Underwrite guest stays for families.
16. Host a casual day at the office and donate the funds to RMHC®.
17. Make handmade greeting cards.
18. Donate new, small toys to the Tooth Truck prize box.
19. Volunteer your time at our special events.
20. Underwrite the cost of electrical connections at new Tooth Truck sites.
21. Donate gift cards.
22. Pray for our families.
23. Sponsor an event.
24. Encourage others to get involved.
25. Include Ronald McDonald House Charities in your estate planning.
Our primary mission is to create, find, and support programs that directly improve the health and well-being of children in the Ozarks. Since 1988, our cornerstone project, the Ronald McDonald House®, has welcomed thousands of families during times of unspeakable hardship. The countless volunteer hours and generous donations we’ve received in those 25 years have made a huge impact in the lives of so many local children. Please take a few moments to decide how you can help children and their families close to home, then donate now or request more information about volunteering.